Site Supervisor - based in Scotland (Ref: SS/0313)
We wish to appoint capable individuals who are willing to supervise site works and all associated costs from initial site erection until project completion. Responsibilities will also include close monitoring during the project lifecycle to ensure profit margins are successfully achieved as well as resource management on a daily basis.
· A minimum of 2 years foreman/site supervision experience within the precast industry is essential.
· Ability to proactively manage and report on daily site costs
· Strong commercial awareness and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Experience of leading and motivating construction teams and consistently meet daily targets.
· Must have SMSTS supervisory card and be a qualified appointed person.
Closing Date: Friday 12th April 2013 at 5.00pm
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and curriculum vitae
Creagh Concrete Products Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Download a Brochure
Request an Information
Click here to Request a Brochure